#1 BOND PROTECTING ADDITIVE DIRECTIONS:
1. Wearing suitable gloves, mix your lightener or color as usual. Important: Always mix developer and lightener/color before adding pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive.
2. Using the syringe, add pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive to your formula.
• For lightener, add 4 ml of pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive for every 15-30 g (1/2 - 1 oz.) of powder or 8 ml of pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive for every 30-60 g (1 - 2 oz.) of powder used in mixture.
• For color, add 4 ml of pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive for every 60 g (2 oz.) of colorant used in mixture. Apply lightener or color as usual.
3. Rinse color from hair—do not shampoo.
4. Dry thoroughly with a towel. Rinse syringe thoroughly after every use. Always store the bottle in the upright position.
5. Follow with pH-Bonder #2 Fiber Restorative Pre-Wash Concentrate.
#2 FIBER RESTORATIVE PRE-WASH CONCENTRATE DIRECTIONS:
1. After using pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive
, rinse highlights or color from hair. Do not shampoo.
2. Towel blot hair well to remove excess moisture.
3. Depending on hair length and density, apply 15–30 g of pH-Bonder #2 Fiber Restorative Pre-Wash Concentrate into hair from roots to ends. Gently comb through once. Leave on for 10 minutes at room temperature.
4. Rinse thoroughly from hair. Follow with shampoo and conditioner as usual. Read the instructions for use carefully. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.