A glammed up twist for any occasion
Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair.
- Apply guts 10 volume spray foam at the root area and dry sections with maximum elevation throughout. Use a round brush on lengths to create wave.
- Once hair is dry, shake powder grip 03 mattifying hair powder through the root area and mid-lengths. Use sparingly. You can always add more if needed.
- Separate the top area at the crown, pull sides and back into a high pony, and secure. Emulsify a small amount of shape factor 22 sculpting cream-paste in your palms, then run through lengths of remaining top area.
- Elevate and shape as you pull the top area back and up to meet the pony area.
- With the remaining lengths, twist into a messy shape (make sure you have product remaining in palms), then use pins to tuck and separate.
- Finish with quick dry 18 instant finishing spray.
The next day, mist