Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair.
- Blend a small amount of outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk and shape factor 22 sculpting cream-paste in hands, then layer throughout to smooth and add flexible definition.
- For a sleek, polished finish, create a side part, and use a Denman-type brush to blow-dry hair smooth in the direction you want it to lay.
- Once hair is 80% dry, reapply a small amount of shape factor 22 throughout and continue with a directional blow-dry for more control in creating the shape,
- To create the braid, start on the shallow side of the part line and begin to braid through the side. Finish at the back corner and secure the braid with a small elastic. For this look we used a Dutch braid (an inside-out version of a French braid, that sits on top of the hair). Tip: If needed, use a small bobby pin to secure ends at the back of the head.
- To finish, smooth hair into place, and mist quick dry 18 instant finishing spray for firm control and healthy shine. Tip: Hairspray is optional, since shape factor 22 also provides the sculpting and reshaping power of a hairspray.
The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender throughout hair, then brush to absorb any excess oil and extend the life of the style.