A tough-chic knot with loose ends
Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair
- Apply a generous amount of full frame 07 all-over volumizing mousse throughout for amazing volume. Make side part and blow-dry smooth.
- Brush hair forward in the front to sweep across forehead. Gather the rest in the back to create a low ponytail.
- Rub small amount of move ability 05 lightweight defining cream-paste through lengths to help mold the ponytail into shape.
- Hold the base of the ponytail and flip the hair over the base to create a loop/chignon.
- Pull the length back through the loop/chignon, allowing the ends to come through to the side.
- Pin into place. Use control addict 28 extra high-hold hairspray to finesse and lock in the shape.
EXTEND The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender through the front area to absorb excess oil and refresh volume.