Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends.
- Apply guts 10 volume spray foam from base to ends, then blow-dry hair with maximum elevation in the direction you want the hair to lay. Root volume is key here!
- Separate hair into 4 sections: top, back and sides (left and right)
- Starting at the crown, generously mist on quick tease 15 backcombing finishing spray. Hold the can 3-4 inches from the root area.
- Hold the hair up as it dries and continue through each section. This creates lasting bumped-up volume at the root area.
- Tip: Want to add a little more texture? Shake powder grip 03 mattifying hair powder onto the root area (use sparingly), then shake into your hands and apply through lengths to create separation and volume. Tip: To add texture to lengths, you could also use mess around 10 disrupting cream-paste.
- Pull hair into a low side-ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to keep all of the texture you created!
- Wrap a section of hair from the ponytail around the tie to cover the elastic. Finish with additional quick tease 15.
The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender through the top and crown area, then throughout the ponytail, using your fingers to refresh volume and texture.